You are to access http://www.camelotintl.com/tower/twrframe1.html , http://battle1066.com/bayeux2.html
http://battle1066.com/baypart1.html and http://www.conptemplator.com/child.html, to respond to the following questions:
( You may answer on the back of this page and/or use another sheet).
1. What did Sir Thomas More say about his beard?
2. Legend has it that should the ____________ever leave the Tower of London, the White Tower will crumble and a
great disaster shall befall England.
3. The Ceremony of the Lilies and Roses is held in memory of the death of what King of England?
4. Which wife of Henry VII haunts the Tower Green?
5. Why is part of the Tower dedicated to Thomas Becket?
6. What happened to the two princes, Edward V and Richard, Duke of York?
7. What Scotsman was imprisoned in the Tower before being executed at Smithfield in 1305?
8. Which English king began the building of the White Tower?
9. How many jewels are in St. Edward's Crown?
10. How long is the Bayeux Tapestry?
11. How many horses are on the tapestry?
12. What was considered to be a bad omen by the Saxons on April 24, 1066?
13. How did William show his men that he was still alive?
14. How did King Harold die?
15. Choose a ballad from the websites and write a summary of the story told within it.